Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sec 2 camp sucks/rocks?


HIHS always held an annual level camp during the starting of school. Each level have camp except for the secondary 4 as they need to prepare for their O’ levels.

For the secondary 2 camp, it is held on the 8 – 10 February at Jalan Bahtera. This camp is to promote team work and co-operation.

“I hate camps because they are tiring and required me to endure the blazing sun and I will be homesick.” Nian yao said.

There are a lot of activities examples like high elements, kayaking, rafting and station games arranged for the students.

“I think the Secondary 2 camp is fun! I felt a little bit homesick but it’s quite okay.”

“I like the station games the most especially the chocolate river! Because I got to eat a lot of marshmallows. For the high elements, I didn’t get to play any as there’s no enough time and I’m afraid of heights.” Jolynn commented.

“Kayaking is fun but rafting sucks! Rafting has to stand under the sun for a long time. I can’t stand the sun!

“For the second night in the camp, we have our campfire! I like the part when we are doing a skit and shouted the class cheers! If our school still has any camps, I will attend!”

No comments:

Post a Comment